Commercial Combined for Business
The name Commercial Combined for Business describes what this product provides. Instead of having separate policies for lots of different covers, this policy pulls them all together and is a much more cost effective way of providing the protection a business requires.
It is typically purchased by manufacturing and distribution companies, although many more businesses in addition to these often purchase a commercial combined product. Essentially it is policy for commercial businesses and it provides a combination of covers – some of which you will need, others you may not.
What can a Commercial Combined policy cover me for?
- Protection for the loss of buildings including accidental damage
- Protection for contents and stock including theft
- Cover for legal liabilities including product, public and employers liability
- Business interruption cover
- Goods in transit protection
- Cover for cash including transportation to and from the bank
- Personal accident and sickness cover for all employees
- Legal expenses including contract disputes cover