Motor Trade Insurance
The motor trade covers a wide spectrum of businesses from one man band mobile mechanics to large main dealerships of prestige vehicle brands.
Wherever you fit into this spectrum, there is a motor trade insurance product for you. All you need is some guidance from Glentworth as to which one is the most suitable.
What can a Motor Trade Insurance policy cover me for?
- Comprehensive or 3rd party only cover for vehicle risks
- Business use for my vehicles plus social domestic and pleasure
- Ability to drive customer vehicles for business purposes including testing, collection and delivery etc.
- Courtesy and demonstrator use for customers
- Flexibility to add and remove vehicles
- Cover for customer vehicles in my custody or control
- Cover for all of my business assets including buildings, contents, ramps, tools and stock
- Cover for all of my legal liabilities including public, products and Employers Liability insurance
- Cover for cash including transportation to and from the bank
- Personal accident and sickness cover for all employees - possibly under a separate policy
- Defective workmanship and sales indemnity
- Wrongful conversion
- Arrangement for the Statutory Inspection of your lifting and pressure plant