Transportation and Haulage Insurance
A motor fleet policy is a single policy covering multiple vehicles
A fleet policy may comprise cars, vans, motor cycles, lorries, agricultural vehicles, contractors’ plant or special types. Or any mix of these.
Fleet-rated policies are available to businesses with two or more vehicles.
Typically, a motor fleet policy will prove to be the most cost-effective way of insuring company vehicles.
If you currently hold individual no claims bonus rated motor policies, Glentworth have access to markets who can convert the no claims bonus to a fleet-rated policy.
Glentworth can arrange tailored policies for any size of fleet and risk profile including:
- Haulage – including carriage of hazardous goods and foreign
- Private ambulances – including blue light cover
- Taxis – private hire or public hire
- Distressed risks with a high incidence of claims
- Young and/or inexperienced drivers
- High value vehicles
- Carriage of celebrities
What cover can I expect from a Motor Fleet policy?
- A choice or variation of comprehensive, third party fire and theft or third party only cover
- Cover for owned, loaned or hired vehicles
- Business and social domestic and pleasure use
- Any authorised driver
- Windscreen and glass cover
- Personal effects cover
- 24-hour claims service
- Approved repairer network
- Courtesy vehicle during accident repair
- Flexibility to add and remove vehicles
- Easier administration with one common renewal date for all vehicles
- Foreign use
- Breakdown cover
- Cover for loss or theft of keys
- Cover for trailers and other towed items while attached and detached
- Uninsured loss recovery
- Legal expenses cover